Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Tim Horton's


I've caught a cold! This really sucks because I try to minimize my time with Katelyn. If I do have to be near her I put on a scarf around my face to cover my mouth, wash my hands thoroughly and if I happened to cough on my sleeve then I change shirts just because I'll be holding Katelyn around and I know she likes to nibble on anything that comes in contact with her mouth. I put her in her chair and talk to her from far far away. She looked so bored and wanted to play so Katelyn and I waited eagerly for hubby to come home and when he did he had chicken noodle soup with him. Awww =) Little acts like this makes me love him even more.


Yummmmm =) That was goood soup!

1 sweet comments:

Anonymous said...

wants to know more about Babyletto Baby Furniture In Montreal.then you should visit https://kidobebe.com/

Post a Comment