Saturday, January 30, 2010

Highchair





Awww their adorable!
Ahh there are so many highchairs out there!! It's like the whole stroller shopping all over again. There were so many to choose from I took months deciding on one! At least I still have time. About a month and a few days.. OMG I can't believe it's almost Katelyn's 5 month anniversary coming up! I swear it feels like just yesterday when I was holding up the camera to capture Katelyn's four months. Sigh. Time really does fly by. My cold is getting better so today I hugged Katelyn all day and kissed her endlessly. Oh my gosh it is the best feeling in the world! No, scratch that. The best feeling in the world is when Katelyn is napping next to me and I am awaken when she touches my face with her tiny little sweet hands. When she grabs my finger when I don't expect it and lately when I hold her she kind of hugs me back. Her arms are too small to go around even half way so it's not a full hug but its definetly a squeeze!
So, what am I looking for in a highchair?
  1. Safety
  2. Comfort
  3. Easy to Clean
  4. Takes up small space when folded

That's really it. But there are sooooo many to choose from! Arrrrgh.. which one.. which one??



0 sweet comments:

Post a Comment